has released the first screenshots of Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Summoner : Raidou Kuzunoha Vs King Avadon
for the PlayStation 2 scheduled for October 23rd in Japan. The game is 80% complete.
: Thanks to icecream from Neogaf, here's a list of new details about the game.
- 10/23 release date
- 7329 Yen
- Producer and Character designer is Kazuma Kaneko
- Director is Kamai Kazuyuki
- Same Raidou from the previous game
- Greater numbers of demons
- Ending route can change depending on the player's actions
- Location will not be limited to only Imperial Tokyo this time
- New 'MAG Scheduling' battle system
- 80% complete
- Plus Edition comes with Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Manaix Chronicle Edition
(Source : Famitsu / icecream from Neogaf)